myDAQ Projects for Engineering Students
- Students will learn the fundamentals of data acquisition and processing through use of a variety of sensors.
- Students will relate the skills they learn through projects to real-world engineering applications.
- Students will gain proficiency in using a myDAQ, DAQExpress, and common circuit components.
|Topic||Introduction to Engineering|
|Prerequisite Skills||Concurrent Introductory Circuits and Introductory Programming (recommended, but not required)|
INCLUDED COURSE LABS
Combines a comprehensive set of plug-and-play computer-based lab instruments with portability for hands-on student learning in or outside the lab.
Save time with quick, clear access to DAQ measurements, get instant access to data without the need to program, then apply analysis or program for advanced acquisition, using built-in interactive tools to rapidly make data-driven decisions.
- DAQExpress 1.0
- myDAQ - View Specifications
- NTC 10kΩ thermistor
- 100Ω, 220Ω,1.5kΩ, 10kΩ, 100kΩ, 10MΩ resistors
- 100pF, 0.001uF, 0.1μF, 1μF, capacitor
- 3.5mm microphone
- Rotary encoder
- DC Motor
- 2N3904 npn transistor
- 1N4001 general-purpose rectifier
- TIP120 resistor
- *All required hardware listed above other than the myDAQ can be found in the NI Starter Accessory Kit.