Transitioning to LabVIEW NXG
|Task-based Objectives||After completing this course, you will be able to:
View the detailed course outline.
RELATED NI LEARNING BADGES
RELATED PROFESSIONAL CERTIFICATIONS
|Currently there are no related professional certifications|
RELATED LEARNING COURSES
PREPAREGain recommended skills with these courses
NEXT STEPSContinue learning with these courses
CONSIDERExplore related topics with these courses
|LabVEW NXG Core 1: Acquire, Analyze, Visualize|
Prefer a Live Instructor?
LabVIEW NXG gives you the ability to configure, automate, and visualize your test results, all within a single tool.
- LabVIEW Core 1 or equivalent experience
- LabVIEW Core 2 or equivalent experience
- Note: Users at all levels may benefit from the contents of this course, but some concepts may be unfamiliar.
NI Online Training courses are best utilized on systems meeting minimum requirements for best performance. Use the following guidelines:
- Google Chrome (last two major versions)
- Mozilla Firefox (latest two major versions) – Extended Support Release (ESR) versions not supported
- Safari (current version) – Macintosh Only
- Microsoft Edge (current patch level) – Windows Only
- Windows 7/8/10 or later
- MAC OS X 10.10 or later
NI Hardware and Software Used or Referenced
- LabVIEW 2017 or later
- LabVIEW NXG 2.0 or later
- NI-DAQmx 17.5 or later
- NI VISA 17.5 or later
- NI Package Manager
- No Hardware Used