LabVIEW NXG Core 1: Acquire, Analyze, Visualize
|Task-based Objectives||After completing this course, you will be able to:
View the detailed course outline.
RELATED NI LEARNING BADGES
RELATED PROFESSIONAL CERTIFICATIONS
|Currently there are no related professional certifications|
RELATED LEARNING COURSES
PREPAREGain recommended skills with these courses
NEXT STEPSContinue learning with these courses
CONSIDERExplore related topics with these courses
|LabVEW NXG Core 2: Create User Driven Applications||Data Acquisition Using LabVIEW NXG|
Prefer a Live Instructor?
LabVIEW NXG gives you the ability to configure, automate, and visualize your test results, all within a single tool.
- Experience with Microsoft Windows and writing algorithms (flowcharts, block diagrams)
NI Online Training courses are best utilized on systems meeting minimum requirements for best performance. Use the following guidelines:
- Google Chrome (last two major versions)
- Mozilla Firefox (latest two major versions) – Extended Support Release (ESR) versions not supported
- Safari (current version) – Macintosh Only
- Microsoft Edge (current patch level) – Windows Only
- Windows 7/8/10 or later
- MAC OS X 10.10 or later
NI Hardware and Software Used or Referenced
- LabVIEW NXG 2.0 or later
- NI-DAQmx driver 17.5 or later
- NI-VISA driver 17.5 or later
Hardware - You do not need the hardware to take the course as the hardware related demos and solutions are all recorded.
Use simulated hardware where applicable or the list below as reference if you want to program and test the hardware related exercises:
- Simulated hardware