LabWindows/CVI Core 1
|Task-based Objectives||After completing this course, you will be able to:
View the detailed course outline.
RELATED NI LEARNING BADGES
|There are currently no related learning badges.|
RELATED PROFESSIONAL CERTIFICATIONS
|There are currently no related professional certifications.|
RELATED LEARNING COURSES
PREPAREGain recommended skills with these courses
NEXT STEPSContinue learning with these courses
CONSIDERExplore related topics with these courses
|LabWindows CVI Core 2 (not available online)||Developing Test Programs Using TestStand|
Prefer a Live Instructor?
LabWindows/CVI is an ANSI C integrated development environment and engineering toolbox with built-in libraries for measurement, analysis, and engineering UI design.
- Experience with C programming
NI Online Training courses are best utilized on systems meeting minimum requirements for best performance. Use the following guidelines:
- Google Chrome (last two major versions)
- Mozilla Firefox (latest two major versions) – Extended Support Release (ESR) versions not supported
- Safari (current version) – Macintosh Only
- Microsoft Edge (current patch level) – Windows Only
- Windows 7/8/10 or later
- MAC OS X 10.10 or later
NI Hardware and Software Used or Referenced
- LabWindows/CVI 2015 or later
- DAQmx 15.0 or later
- NI-488.2 15.0 or later
Hardware - You do not need the hardware to take the course as the hardware related demos and solutions are all recorded.
Use simulated hardware where applicable or the list below as reference if you want to program and test the hardware related exercises:
- GPIB Interface
- BNC-2120, wires, and cabl
- NI Instruments Simulator and power supply
- Serial and GPIB cables