Developing Test Programs Using TestStand
|Task-based Objectives||After completing this course, you will be able to:
View the detailed course outline.
RELATED NI LEARNING BADGES
|TestStand Navigation and Diagnostics|
RELATED PROFESSIONAL CERTIFICATIONS
|Certified TestStand Developer|
RELATED LEARNING COURSES
PREPAREGain recommended skills with these courses
NEXT STEPSContinue learning with these courses
CONSIDERExplore related topics with these courses
|LabVEW Core 1
LabWindows/CVI Core 1
|LabVEW Core 2
LabWindows/CVI Core 2 (not available online)
|Architecting Test Systems Using TestStand|
Prefer a Live Instructor?
TestStand is application software that helps test and validation engineers quickly build and deploy automated test systems.
- A familiarity with LabVIEW, LabWindows/CVI, or C programming.
NI Online Training courses are best utilized on systems meeting minimum requirements for best performance. Use the following guidelines:
- Google Chrome (last two major versions)
- Mozilla Firefox (latest two major versions) – Extended Support Release (ESR) versions not supported
- Safari (current version) – Macintosh Only
- Microsoft Edge (current patch level) – Windows Only
- Windows 7/8/10 or later
- MAC OS X 10.10 or later
NI Hardware and Software Used or Referenced
- TestStand Version 2014 SP1 or later
- LabVIEW Professional Development System Version 2015 or later
- LabWindows/CVI Version 2015 or later
- No Hardware Used