Software and Analysis
After completing this lab, students will be able to:
- Discuss common signal processing techniques, including frequency, level, and statistical analyses.
- Implement techniques for data visualization and storage.
- Discuss and compare the applications and use cases of inline real-time processing and offline processing.
- Choose the correct way to analyze data, then draw conclusions based on your analysis findings, given an acquired data set.
- Basic proficiency using Multisim Live
- Basic proficiency using ELVIS III Instruments
- Basic knowledge of breadboarding
- Basic knowledge of components and their behaviors