After completing this lab, students will be able to:
- Describe the final three stages of a basic DC power supply.
- Implement major concepts learned throughout the course into a real-world example.
- Design and implement the final 3 stages of a DC power supply.
- Basic proficiency using Multisim Live
- Basic proficiency using ELVIS III Instruments
- Basic knowledge of breadboarding
- Basic knowledge of components and their behaviors
Required SoftwareDownload Academic Software, Learn About Software Licensing
- Measurements Live - Install Instructions, Access
- Multisim Live - Access
- Note: Some labs require premium access, which is available through a Multisim Desktop active license.
Required HardwarePurchase Engineering Education Products
- NI ELVIS III - View User Manual and Specifications
- NI ELVIS III Default Prototyping Board
- TI Electronics Kit