- Given a common type or configuration of diodes, transistors or thyristors, students will be able to explain its operation, characteristics, and application, and analyze and validate its behavior using simulation and instrumentation.
- Given a specification, students will be able to design an open loop, follower, non-inverting, inverting, or instrumentation amplifier to meet the specification, and test its behavior using simulation and instrumentation.
- Given an analog circuit application such as a power supply, students will be able to discuss how common analog components can be applied.
|Level||University, First or Second Year|
|Style||Laboratory, Project Based Learning|
INCLUDED COURSE LABS
NI ELVIS III
NI ELVIS III
Engineering laboratory solution for project-based learning that combines instrumentation and embedded design with a web-driven experience, delivering a greater understanding of engineering fundamentals and system design.
Required SoftwareDownload Academic Software, Learn About Software Licensing
- Measurements Live - Install Instructions, Access
- Multisim Live - Access
- Note: Some labs require premium access, which is available through a Multisim Desktop active license.
Required HardwarePurchase Engineering Education Products
- NI ELVIS III - View User Manual and Specifications
- NI ELVIS III Default Prototyping Board
- TI Electronics Kit