- Students experiment with converters, rectifiers, and inverters to learn fundamental power electronics conversions.
- Students learn control logic with common HIL and RCP tools
|Prerequisite Skills||Knowledge of power electronics components and basic programming|
INCLUDED COURSE LABS
Three-phase, three-level neutral-point-clamped converter
Provides reconfigurable I/O that allows you to teach and implement multiple design concepts with one device.
The cRIO‑9068 is an embedded controller ideal for advanced control and monitoring applications. This software-designed controller features an FPGA and a real-time processor running the NI Linux Real‑Time OS, which gives you access to the Linux community. This rugged, fanless controller offers a...
LabVIEW is systems engineering software for applications that require test, measurement, and control with rapid access to hardware and data insights.
Required SoftwareDownload Academic Software, Learn About Software Licensing
- LabVIEW Full or Professional Development System 2014 or higher
- LabVIEW for myRIO Toolkit 2014 or higher
- LabVIEW Real-Time Module 2014 or higher
- LabVIEW FPGA Module 2014 or higher
- LabVIEW Control Design and Simulation Toolkit 2014
- NI-RIO 14.0.1 or higher
- Real Time Power Electronics Teaching Software (cRIO9068) by OPAL-RT
- NI CompactRIO Waveform Library
Required HardwarePurchase Engineering Education Products
- NI CompactRIO 9068 - View Specifications
- NI CompactRIO Modules
- myRIO - View Specifications