- Students develop a working knowledge of the basic structures, data types, programmatic flow, and data acquisition techniques necessary to solve complex engineering problems with the LabVIEW software environment
- Students gain insight into how LabVIEW is being used to solve real engineering challenges in industry through in-depth case studies
- Students design graphical programming solutions to presented problems that build upon related chapter content, giving students a deeper understanding of the learning material
|Prerequisite Skills||Basic Knowledge of Programming|
INCLUDED COURSE LABS
Combines a comprehensive set of plug-and-play computer-based lab instruments with portability for hands-on student learning in or outside the lab.
LabVIEW is systems engineering software for applications that require test, measurement, and control with rapid access to hardware and data insights.
Required SoftwareDownload Academic Software, Learn About Software Licensing
- LabVIEW Student Edition (Requires license, included in textbook purchase)
- LabVIEW MathScript RT Module (Requires license, included in textbook purchase)
- NI-DAQmx driver
- Virtual Instrument Learning Library (Included in the resource tab)
Required HardwarePurchase Engineering Education Products
- NI myDAQ - View Specifications