- Students develop a working knowledge of the basic structures, data types, programmatic flow, and data acquisition techniques necessary to solve complex engineering problems with the LabVIEW software environment
- Students gain insight into how LabVIEW is being used to solve real engineering challenges in industry through in-depth case studies
- Students design graphical programming solutions to presented problems that build upon related chapter content, giving students a deeper understanding of the learning material
|Prerequisite Skills||Basic Knowledge of Programming|
INCLUDED COURSE MODULES
Combines a comprehensive set of plug-and-play computer-based lab instruments with portability for hands-on student learning in or outside the lab.
An integrated development environment designed specifically for engineers and scientists.
Required SoftwareDownload Academic Software, Learn About Software Licensing
- LabVIEW Student Edition (Requires license, included in textbook purchase)
- LabVIEW MathScript RT Module (Requires license, included in textbook purchase)
- NI-DAQmx driver
- Virtual Instrument Learning Library (Included in the resource tab)
Required HardwarePurchase Engineering Education Products
- NI myDAQ - View Specifications