- Students deepen understanding of signals and systems with engaging and practical projects
- Students develop LabVIEW and Multisim skills through frequent utilization of both tools
- Students learn new techniques to solve electrical system challenges
|Topic||Signals and Systems|
|Prerequisite Skills||Introductory Circuits, LabVIEW and Multisim Familiarity|
INCLUDED COURSE MODULES
The NI Educational Laboratory Virtual Instrumentation Suite (NI ELVIS) is a versatile laboratory platform that enables educators to teach over 20 different courses across science and engineering departments. The NI ELVIS integrates 12 common lab instruments including an oscilloscope, function...
An integrated development environment designed specifically for engineers and scientists.
Multisim is a circuit simulation tool built for educators to teach analog, digital, and power electronics by connecting simulation to experimentation.
Required SoftwareDownload Academic Software, Learn About Software Licensing
- LabVIEW (Requires license)
- LabVIEW MathScript RT Module (Requires license)
- Multisim (Requires license)
- NI ELVISmx