LabVIEW Academy Curriculum Package
This set of instructional materials is an exclusive benefit for LabVIEW Academy participants and one of the requirements for acceptance into the program. To purchase the curriculum package contact your local NI representative. To learn more about the LabVIEW Academy Program visit ni.com/academy.
The LabVIEW Academy Curriculum Package includes:
- Instructor's guide.
- Lecture slides.
- Instructor's notes.
- Participant guide.
- Library of exercises and solutions.
- Multimedia modules for teaching specific LabVIEW concepts.
- Certified LabVIEW Associate Developer (CLAD) exam preparation materials.
- Supplementary labs for teaching LabVIEW with NI ELVIS II/II+ and CompactDAQ.
The LabVIEW Academy Instructor's Guide details the material covered in the program and is an excellent resource for organizing how you teach LabVIEW in your LabVIEW Academy course. Go to the RESOURCES tab and download a copy of the Instructor's Guide to learn more about the topics covered in LabVIEW Academy.
|Topic||Programming, Data Acquisition, Signal Analysis|
|Prerequisite Skills||Basic programming terminology|
Required SoftwareDownload Academic Software, Learn About Software Licensing
- LabVIEW (Requires license)