- Half-Quad Attitude LQG Design Concept Review
- Half-Quad Attitude LQG Design Lab Manual
- Half-Quad Attitude LQG Design LabVIEW Code
- Understanding of Controls
- LabVIEW Experience
Provides reconfigurable I/O that allows you to teach and implement multiple design concepts with one device.
LabVIEW is systems engineering software for applications that require test, measurement, and control with rapid access to hardware and data insights.
The Quanser AERO is a fully integrated lab experiment consisting of two propellers, powered by DC motors, designed for teaching mechatronics and controls concepts at the undergraduate level, as well as for advanced aerospace research applications.
Required SoftwareDownload Academic Software, Learn About Software Licensing
- myRIO Software Bundle (2013 or later)
- LabVIEW (Requires license)
- LabVIEW Real-Time Module (Requires license)
- LabVIEW myRIO Toolkit
- LabVIEW Quanser Rapid Control Prototyping (QRCP) Toolkit
- LabVIEW Control Design and Simulation Module
- LabVIEW MathScript RT Module (only used in certain VIs)