- First Principles Modeling Concept Review
- First Principles Modeling Lab Manual
- First Principles Modeling LabVIEW Code
- First Principles Modeling Recommended Assessment
- First Principles Modeling Answer Key and Completed LabVIEW Code Solutions
- Basic Understanding of Controls
- LabVIEW Experience
An integrated development environment designed specifically for engineers and scientists.
Provides reconfigurable I/O that allows you to teach and implement multiple design concepts with one device.
The Quanser AERO is a fully integrated lab experiment consisting of two propellers, powered by DC motors, designed for teaching mechatronics and controls concepts at the undergraduate level, as well as for advanced aerospace research applications.
Required SoftwareDownload Academic Software, Learn About Software Licensing
- myRIO Software Bundle (2013 or later)
- LabVIEW (Requires license)
- LabVIEW Real-Time Module (Requires license)
- LabVIEW myRIO Toolkit
- LabVIEW Quanser Rapid Control Prototyping (QRCP) Toolkit
- LabVIEW Control Design and Simulation Module
- LabVIEW MathScript RT Module (only used in certain VIs)