- Students gain practical knowledge of circuits by the use of NI Multisim, LabVIEW, and NI ELVIS in lab exercises.
- Students actively participate and differentiate between theory, simulation, lab data, and analysis.
INCLUDED COURSE MODULES
Multisim is a circuit simulation tool built for educators to teach analog, digital, and power electronics by connecting simulation to experimentation.
The NI Educational Laboratory Virtual Instrumentation Suite (NI ELVIS) is a versatile laboratory platform that enables educators to teach over 20 different courses across science and engineering departments. The NI ELVIS integrates 12 common lab instruments including an oscilloscope, function...
An integrated development environment designed specifically for engineers and scientists.
Required SoftwareDownload Academic Software, Learn About Software Licensing
- Multisim (Requires license)
- NI ELVISmx Download
Required HardwarePurchase Engineering Education Products
- NI ELVIS - View Specifications
- NI ELVIS Protoboard
- Various common circuit components - specific required components specified in each lab