- Students learn the fundamental electronic components involved in analog circuit design. They will learn the properties and of components such as diodes, BJTs, and op-amps and how to use these components in applications such as amplifiers and rectifiers.
- Students will go through both simulated and physical guided experiments to reinforce the theory taught through lecture
|Prerequisite Skills||Circuits 101|
INCLUDED COURSE MODULES
The NI Educational Laboratory Virtual Instrumentation Suite (NI ELVIS) is a versatile laboratory platform that enables educators to teach over 20 different courses across science and engineering departments. The NI ELVIS integrates 12 common lab instruments including an oscilloscope, function...
Multisim is a circuit simulation tool built for educators to teach analog, digital, and power electronics by connecting simulation to experimentation.
Required SoftwareDownload Academic Software, Learn About Software Licensing
- Multisim 13.0 or later (Requires license)
- NI ELVISmx 4.5 or later Download
Required HardwarePurchase Engineering Education Products
- NI ELVIS - View Specifications
- NI ELVIS Protoboard
- Various common circuit components - specific required components specified in each lab