- Online Learning Path with Five Modules
- Introduction to Integrated Simulation and Measurement with Multisim and NI ELVIS
- Transistor DC Circuit Simulation using Multisim
- Transistor DC Measurements using NI ELVIS
- Simulating and Measuring Transistor Curves with Multisim and NI ELVIS
- Investigate Transistor DC Biasing with Multisim and NI ELVIS
- Predict and Verify Transistor Amplifier Gain with Multisim and NI ELVIS
- Online Assessment
- Digital Credential to Share Electronically
- Basic Circuit Building
The NI Educational Laboratory Virtual Instrumentation Suite (NI ELVIS) is a versatile laboratory platform that enables educators to teach over 20 different courses across science and engineering departments. The NI ELVIS integrates 12 common lab instruments including an oscilloscope, function...
Multisim is a circuit simulation tool built for educators to teach analog, digital, and power electronics by connecting simulation to experimentation.
Required SoftwareDownload Academic Software, Learn About Software Licensing
- Multisim 14.0 or later (Requires license)