- Downloadable lab manual
- LabVIEW VI's needed for completing labs are included in download
- Basic understanding of LabVIEW and ELVIS II
An integrated development environment designed specifically for engineers and scientists.
The NI Educational Laboratory Virtual Instrumentation Suite (NI ELVIS) is a versatile laboratory platform that enables educators to teach over 20 different courses across science and engineering departments. The NI ELVIS integrates 12 common lab instruments including an oscilloscope, function...
- LabVIEW 2014 or Later (requires license)
- NI ELVISmx 14.0 or Later - Download
- NI ELVIS II or II+ - View Specifications, View User Manual
- 1 MOSFET transistor IRF2907z
- 1 resistance of 5.6 kΩ
- 1 resistance of 0.1 Ω
- One solar cell, 0.5 V/400 mA, dimensions (L x W) 76 x 46 mm, operating temperature –20 to 800C
- Two solar cells, 0.51 V/200 mA, dimensions (L x W) 50 x 23mm, operating temperature –20 to 800C
- One halogen bulb, 35 W, 12 V
- The power supply, 12 V, 4 A