- Downloadable lab manual
- LabVIEW VI's needed for completing labs are included in download
- Basic understanding of LabVIEW and ELVIS II
An integrated development environment designed specifically for engineers and scientists.
The NI Educational Laboratory Virtual Instrumentation Suite (NI ELVIS) is a versatile laboratory platform that enables educators to teach over 20 different courses across science and engineering departments. The NI ELVIS integrates 12 common lab instruments including an oscilloscope, function...
- LabVIEW 2014 or Later (requires license)
- NI ELVISmx 14.0 or Later - Download
- NI ELVIS II or II+ - View Specifications, View User Manual
- One electromagnetic relay Chansin, of 12 V, initial contact resistance 100 mΩ (1A, 24 VDC), contact material silver alloy
- One transistor BC 177 NPN
- One transistor BC 107 PNP
- Two resistances of 100 kΩOne resistance of 1 mΩ
- One resistance of 1 kΩ
- One resistance of 2 kΩ
- One resistance of 10 kΩ;
- One resistance of 5.19 Ω, 5 W.
- One stepper motor from INEX Innovative Experiment of 12 V, 100 Ω, 7.5 degree/step
- One integral circuit ULN 2003 which has 7 NPN Darlington pairs
- Four LEDs
- Polarized resistors of 1 kΩ