- Select, configure, and connect the appropriate sensor for signals such as strain, vibration, and position.
- Understand the basic concepts of measurement including measurement accuracy, acquisition rates, and signal conditioning
- Use the NI-DAQmx driver to measure, generate, and synchronize data acquisition tasks.
- Capture and store data and metadata to an acquisition file that can be easily managed, analyzed, and reported.
- Use the LabVIEW environment, dataflow programming, and common LabVIEW development techniques to create applications using the state machine design pattern.